Full Paper Guideline
Conference Participants are expected to refer to the following guideline for paper submission
- The paper shall contain an Abstract of no more than 250 words, Keywords, Reference List, and short Bio of the author(s).
- Length: the paper shall be between 4000 – 4500 words (excluding Abstract, Reference List, and Bio).
- Font, Space and Margin: Times New Roman size 12, single-spaced, margin 1 inch on all sides.
- Title & Subtitle: the title and subtitle (if any) shall be printed at the top of the page in bold, and only the full words begin with capital letters.
- The paper shall contain the full name(s) of the author(s) without any title or degree; name of department and institutional affiliation; email address(es) of the author(s)—all of these come right below the paper’s title and above the Abstract.
- Page numbering: bottom center of every printed page (without any header or footer).
- Format: only paper in document format (doc) is accepted, so do not submit a PDF paper.
- The paper shall not contain footnotes or endnotes; all references shall be embedded in paragraphs, using the Harvard system (author-date system).
- Reference List: please refer to the current edition of the APA (American Psychological Association) Style (Please click this link for more information)
- Author’s Bionote: shall not be more than 100 words at the bottom of the last page of the paper.
Please use ICIAP 2017 paper guideline by clicking this link: